ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: XEPT Completion Update, page-23

1. 550 Posts.
    Like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory, have enough of them and one or two may eventually turn out right. The same also applies when it comes to predicting business performance.

But I don't think XEPT and BES are dealing with each other though. I mean, if I were XEPT and have spent this much time and resources to acquire a majority stake in a company with potentially ground breaking, game changing tech... all for the price of some $10M... I'm not going to share it with anyone.

As to possible announcement from BES, no idea. But from following MND and its JVs, companies tend to partner up only when there's a project or two on tender and a consortium of sort is needed to secure that technology at the right term. You don't want to bid for a job with tech you don't own but then have to deliver on.

So best guess, and it's just that, is BES is tendering for a project using Anaeco's tech as part of the deliverables. As to whether they'd win or not, that's something else.

Don't forget too that the Shoalhaven project was approved and Phase I is either about to or already under construction.

Last I got from the manager in charge is that the Council will be sending out the Phase II tender to the 3 short-listed providers "in a few months". My estimate then was that it'd be sent out about end of 2016 and the companies are given about four months to finalise their tender.

So hopefully there's a big win around June... and from my estimates as discussed previously, I'm quite confident that ANQ will win this Shoalhaven project.

----------

As to face-reading....

Some people you can't really tell; some you are quite confident. And anyone who would take the time to explain to investors the benefits of giving money to their company is... wait a minute

Serious though, I think our David there has done a great job.

Repeating old talks here but we were a $5M company not too long ago. By any generous measure, if MND's debt were to be converted to equity at any standard premium to market price, ANQ would still be owing our good friend millions after the conversion and we'd all pack up and go home.

For a manager to be able to turn that $5M market cap into a (from memory) $25M company where the previous holders still own some 25% (MND did own 17% so their new 30% interests is just an additional 14%)... that is quite something.

Don't know whether that's all due to the MD, but he's the head right?

At today's price and the post-dilution shares, ANQ is a $45M company. With zero debt, a few millions in cash and a great future... If the market were to measure turnaround properly, a 9x turnaround is probably one for the record book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.