ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

I agree RM8, this is no longer simply about the approvals from...

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    I agree RM8, this is no longer simply about the approvals from government (China - MOFCOM, SAFE, etc).

There's something else at play here obviously but it seems only XEPT know what that is..

Is it something to do with this public listing of XEPT on the NEEQ Stock Exchange?
    Are they looking to change the tripartite deal?

I don't think it's Monos and I don't think it's AnaeCo. I don't think it's anything to do with the Shenton Park plant (although it may have been in the past).

I'm not aware of any government issues from this side that would be leading to the delay (in fact the government from this side should be pushing for AnaeCo to flourish given their comments regarding landfill diversion, etc! Check out this article from only a few weeks back http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/was...w/news-story/6eb482f393a6f95fffb39ae9c7708ff8). This sort of stuff is infuriating to read given our situation with ANQ. Perhaps the government should be dropping in to have a look at our home-grown solution!

Anyway, this page on the NEEQ Stock Exchange (http://www.neeq.com.cn/nq/detailcompany.html?companyCode=871116&typeId=1&typename=G&zrlx=协议) has a date 20170602 next to Date of Listing (you need to translate the Chinese characters in the blue section to the left of these numbers). I assume 20170602 is 2 June, not 6 Feb. If so, it means XEPT listed during the 2nd extension period (prior to the 3rd extension - which is effectively the most recent given we haven't received confirmation of the new extension yet).
    Perhaps it is as simple as XEPT needing to complete something else related to this public listing, or they are waiting for funds to come through related to this listing..?

Cheers

Freighter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.