XRO 0.71% $140.49 xero limited

I think the us strategy will just take time As mentioned the us...

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I think the us strategy will just take time
    As mentioned the us is so far behind us in cloud tech. Yes a well established company like intuit will convert all business from desktop to cloud but if Xero can build a top notch product then they will be in the game as the wave of people move to cloud. I believe this wave is happening in uk as we speak and also Australia but I believe us is still some time away. It will happen though or us small business will be at a disadvantage in this global world of trade. Asia could be the real sleeper. We all know this region will be the largest region in gdp as it continues to become developed. If they can build product to capture this market, wow.
    As rod has said, we could be profitable now if we wanted but it makes sense the spend now. Spend 10 now to reap 50 in the future. Now is the time of cloud revolution. Personally if I was pulling the leavers I would spend all profits for the next three years then tail back the spending and watch the cash roll in
    The biggest risk to this investment now is another cap raising but at this stage with revenue still growing towards 400m and no debt I can't see this. Even if the company was getting real low I would consider debt if available with no further dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$140.49
Change
-1.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $21.44B
Open High Low Value Volume
$140.84 $141.10 $138.58 $42.75M 304.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 715 $140.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$140.49 72 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.