XPD 0.00% 1.3¢ xpd soccer gear group limited

Re dogs, You call them as much yourself >>This is probably...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Re dogs, You call them as much yourself >>This is probably because of some very bad experiences with Chinese companies.

>>>But I don't see how the lack of confidence and "vicious spiral of negative sentiment" can have any bearing on the company's actual performance, assuming they are what they say they are

Its trading at under 3 times earnings. You don't think there is a link to it being Chinese?

>>>Also, what's the "cash problem" you're referring to?

As I said, try and get any of that cash out of China and into Australia. You can't take money out of China. See how long it will take AMP China to get their cash back as an example.

What value do you put on the cash? I personally discount that by (50-75%). What value do you think the market does?

Why do you think it is trading at under 3 times earnings? Please don't say the market will discover it soon, or that the numbers will speak for themselves eventually.

The bottom line for XPD is that it stinks because people think that there is something stinky...because it is trading at such a low multiple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.