OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped AGM Presentation, page-142

1. 8 Posts.
    I do not comment often here on HC because my first language is not english.
    @jbr055 I think you missunderstood it totally.
    If Marty said they can not compete with the big players (like google or samsung), he is talking about complete solutions for set up iot houses. He is not talking about the technologie itself. Or do you ever have thought for sure that XPED had any chance that the majority of people want a XPED solo solution house? You can not compete with the big players in there terretory! They have and can positionate themselfs with billions of dollars.
    Thats like running with full speed against a wall.
    But XPED have find ways that the big players had missed. The health care sector and the office sector. There is space to grow with solo solution systems! Thats a very big deal and revenue tragets beside simply taking a fee for a ADRC-chip. Its about setup and service.
    But at all what you probably missed is that we are talking about two diffent things. At first the solo (ADRC) solution systems that generate revenue with setup and service, and second the ADRC system itself. The ADRC system itself can compete with the big players! It is even better! So at the same time XPED build up there solo system solutions for the health sector and office sector, there are in discussion and promotion with "smaller companys" for simply putting the ADRC system in there technologie. I think that is what you refering to. Because that is the way to the next WIFI or Bluethooth. All on that front are running at maximum speed! XPED is in discussion with a lot of "smaller companys" to put the ADRC chip in there technologie! And if that happen, what will it be in the end? In the end there will be a lot of diffent technologie out there that is compatible with ADRC. If it is so, what do you think the big players are forced to do with there single solution systems in the home sector? Of cause they must open it for ADRC! Than you have your next WIFI or Bluethooth.
    And here is one more hint why the "smaller companys" should be interesting in ADRC technologie in there products. The magic word is DATA. That your customer can control your technologie with a mobilephone it is nice to have, but having that DATA about where your customer use your technologie, how often and how long, that is the point of interest here! Companys like Google are existing only because of collecting DATA.

So at all, we are still on the way to the next WIFI or Bluethooth and beside that XPED have finde free space in the setup and service buisness that are free from big players right now. I am more than 100% confident about the way we are running right now.
    And sorry for my english.
    Napach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.