OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped announces cost-saving restructure, page-165

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Ok just to be clear.

The TLSR8269 combines the radio frequency (RF), digital processing, protocols stack software and profiles for Bluetooth Smart, BLE Mesh, 6LoWPAN, Thread, Zigbee, RF4CE, HomeKit and 2.4GHz proprietary standard support in a single SoC.

So far no mention of ADRC at all in their sales blurb....but I digress and lets assume that ADRC is part of that chip NOW.

As an example....So I am a new company and I enlist a Chinese manufacturer to make me some light globes which I will brand as my own and flog them off.

I will have my choice of which protocol I want to use for my globes. I will pick 1 of them

Bluetooth Smart
    BLE Mesh
    6LoWPAN
    Thread
    Zigbee
    RF4CE
    HomeKit
    2.4GHz proprietary standard

OR ADRC.

If the requestor chooses ADRC then the Xped app will work because ADRC will be enabled in the globe.

If they choose ZigBee......then it most likely will not work with the Xped app unless they have coded for it.

My understanding of the Raisebook says that they will have "proprietary hardware" releasing in Oct. That means they will have devices using ADRC available to sell. Sensors or something of that nature I imagine.

My other understanding is that they are changing their Xped app to work with NON-ADRC devices already in the market place. I'm not sure which devices but obviously the ones they already are working on. Either way...its not ADRC based for these and they will likely release an app like Gideon or Yonomi did to control them. Both of those products are free currently. So I am not expecting any revenue generated by the freebie app to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.