OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped announces cost-saving restructure, page-169

1. 1,855 Posts.
    Firstly, from the latest presentation, Xped's solution (ADRC and Xped XIP) can support the following communication protocols:-

WiFi
    Bluetooth
    (we have yet to know about Bluetooth 5 and mesh network for ADRC or Xped XIP - but we were made known in the previous announcement that this was being worked at then. Bluetooth Asia 2017 talks a lot about mesh network.)
    Zigbee
    Z-Wave
    Near Field Communication (NFC)
    DiscoverBus
    IoTivity (as I posted earlier - one of the lotivity specifications is Intel Quark)

Your post:

"The TLSR8269 combines the radio frequency (RF), digital processing, protocols stack software and profiles for Bluetooth Smart, BLE Mesh, 6LoWPAN, Thread, Zigbee, RF4CE, HomeKit and 2.4GHz proprietary standard support in a single SoC.

I will have my choice of which protocol I want to use for my globes. I will pick 1 of them
    Bluetooth Smart

BLE Mesh
    6LoWPAN
    Thread
    Zigbee
    RF4CE
    HomeKit
    2.4GHz proprietary standard
    OR ADRC.

If the requestor chooses ADRC then the Xped app will work because ADRC will be enabled in the globe.

If they choose ZigBee......then it most likely will not work with the Xped app unless they have coded for it

If they choose any of the above protocols as listed by you which if you read it word for word with your first paragraph, it is as what Telink's chip TLSR8269 can work with, it will work as ADRC has been ported onto TLSR8269.

It has been written in the Article in Telink's website on compatibility with Zigbee 3.0 - Telink's chips TLSR8269 and TLSR8255 (posted by me earlier).

Your post

"My understanding of the Raisebook says that they will have "proprietary hardware" releasing in Oct. That means they will have devices using ADRC available to sell. Sensors or something of that nature I imagine.

Raisebook

XPED SMART BUILDINGS – COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS
    Proprietary range of IoT devices – ADRC/DiscoverBus (Designed and Licensed by Xped) commercially ready by Oct-17
    Sold through Vital Xense (Singapore partner) & Xped BD

Yea, stated in Raisebook where Xped Smart Buildings - Commercial & Industrial Solutions is, the proprietary range of IoT devices - ADRC/DiscoverBus will be commercially ready by Oct 2017.

The investor presentation was annexed to the Raisebook. Hence, we will have more communication protocols other than ADRC/DiscoverBus (which is for Xped Smart Buildings - Commercial & Industrial Solutions).

Your post

"My other understanding is that they are changing their Xped app to work with NON-ADRC devices already in the market place. I'm not sure which devices but obviously the ones they already are working on. Either way...its not ADRC based for these and they will likely release an app like Gideon or Yonomi did to control them. Both of those products are free currently. So I am not expecting any revenue generated by the freebie app to come."

They are not changing. They are having another option for Non-ADRC devices to capture other big IoT markets using other communication protocols like Zigbee via Telink's chip TLSR8269 and probably/maybe via other Telink's chips (we will wait for further announcement).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.