OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped announces cost-saving restructure, page-178

1. 9,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18243
    Unfortunately in this saga forgot to pull my XPEOC order at 0.2 cents and it got filled. See how that pans out now - hopefully will see that lot out at break even at some point.

The only positive I see here is the $10 million in the bank - lol fund someone's lithium drilling campaign. That is a joke btw, but don't see a CR for a while here.

However, my bone of contention is to those who have bought options - the XPEOD - I don't think you would feel rewarded now and I just wonder given the low ball targets for the Dr whether any of the options will be in the money ever btw and what was the reason for having the bonus options in the first place (the underwriter I think will be annoyed here I reckon). I personally see the Dr and MD going off into the sunset never doing another days work for XPE btw.

So XPE is essentially now a health care company IMO. Soon the SP will reflect cash backing and revenue from JCT and that might be a positive.

To the others who are considered downrampers here, not sure why you would post here anymore given unlikely to be making anymore money where the SP is pip trading (given you cannot short XPE and it is firmly in a downtrend). Might need to start a upramping campaign to make money LOL

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.