OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

On the contrary, I think it is YOU who is dangerous and totally...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    On the contrary, I think it is YOU who is dangerous and totally out of control, vintage.

YOU are the one who is trying, so very, very hard, to manipulate peoples' thinking about XPE.

Who employs YOU????

Yesterday, over 20 (twenty) posts, at all times of the day - and night. If that is not weird, I really don't know what is? All a personal opinion of course, so feel free to disagree.

I used to know a narcissistic alcoholic just like that. The surer he got of his own opinion, the more he tried to push his opinion onto others and the more inflamed his opinion came and the more he raved on, in an attempt to silence any voice of opposition, until he fell asleep, giving a few hours of rest for the other residents of the Unit complex.
    His beef was that he got so far behind in the mortgage and body corporate payments, the body corporate must be crooks for asking him to pay up. Strange logic? He was also too lazy to get a job. Easier to sit at home and attempt to drink himself to death on Centrelink payments.

So in MY opinion, you need to get a real life. and a job. Stop spending all day and night, every day and night, posting ONLY on XPE .............and in such quantities. Working people simply do not have the time, nor the energy, to do that.

I do note that on Commsec, the buyers outnumber the sellers by a fair margin.

I wonder how you will spin things if/when good news begins to flow??

For those who have not sold, the loss is merely a paper loss.

I will certainly look at buying more at these sp levels. Bring on pay day - which has 3 fortnight pays in October, at least for me.

All my personal opinion only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.