ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it and nobody ever likes change do they ,the truth is we have all had our chance to jump ship haven't we, but a lot of us including myself have believed in the company and its announcements to the world about how great the technology was and that all the the Big names were lining up to run with us,heck i even ask John Shultz to his face if he had the chance would he invest another $8 mill into his baby and his reply was an emphatic yes ,I went to meetings to hear Chris Woods speak to his Peers about his Technology and he had us all convinced that Xped was the bees knees, so for me i held longer and still do unfortunately, but that isn't going to solve the issue's and neither is the fighting between posters on HC ,the real issue is have we been lied too on more than one occasion,most definitely, and what can be done about it ,probably nothing ,so it now appears the rats are deserting the ship and have appointed a been counter to smoothly run it aground, or as Chris Woods told his Peers it does have a future and new energy is required for that final push ,we have to wait and see don't we or we sell out and move on, so i direct my question to the Board ,what really went wrong, we have all these MOU's and agreements in place and little revenue after nearly 2 years of bleeding shareholders dry of funds on empty promises, so how about you the Board put together a Letter of apology for your systemic failings and lies to Shareholders and explain to the market, not on here what really happened,i bet not one of you have the Balls to Man up instead you will hide behind the Captain of your sinking ship wont you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.