OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped Complete Jemsoft Acquisition, page-27

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    LOL ... I was hoping for something a little more constructive than that .... London weather getting to you?

I don't trust "professional equity managers" as far as I could spit them. they generally have a one sided agenda to tart something up, repackage it and flog it off for as much as they can ... and to hell with the consequences.

But I was thinking a good manager with a brief to break the parts down and use the useful bits could build something very reasonable out of the mess we have here. It would take a skilled person with a good eye to be able to cut away the rubbish, but I reckon there are all the assets there to make this a strong player in this field.

They already have Marty as the sales front man, they have Chris and John as technical directors for engineering, and they have probably inherited some good talent they can use to work exclusively on the software side.

JCT .... er ..... maybe they can get some inroads with a real medical industry player by using what they have and showing how XPED can be integrated into medical systems, rather than trying to use a dead duck to take over the world.

I want this to thing succeed - I've been following it for over 18 months - but I don't think the disparate conglomeration that exists at present can do without a highly talented manager at the helm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $1 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.