OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped Complete Jemsoft Acquisition, page-28

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    RR

I do understand your feeling and negativity against the BOD.
    However we need to take our emotions and think twice before post as the holder.

I myself also quite p*ss with their selfishness in CN/SPP/Consolidate. And have taking Vote against these decision every time.

However in regard our core business, the FA still intact and improved at this stage.
    I work around clock testing in other IOT project. Not as guru but having fair bit understanding of how things work; including what playing important roles in this area.

Please do not mix up of one believe and what has to be done.
    JTC was a believe to be important area where IOT need to be implemented and explore as the whole Health sector, as per MD believes. It might bring small revenue to the co. however this is just startup as you say. Or some think it is revenue or distraction acquisition.
    We have falsely believe that revenue will shoot to sky and push sp to very high end. But adjustment come to play now and IT WILL BE RE_RATED... just patience my friend.

Where as Jemsoft are totally different as where i can see. IOT one major part that required is data collection, XPED has two part of infrastructure platform disticntly indication through 2 phase implementation. Communication with or without internet. Jemsoft provide Monocular which can be implemented as local cloud where collective data could be used in advance Homekit. On other hand XPED also required cloud structure can be used in manufacturing and OEM partners. Also Jemsoft AI is self learning as well as face recognition security, AI does not self teach or learn without collectives data... just like us human without information/understanding how can we progress. Face recognition play special role in Home security which put an advance implementation overall.
    Now we have enough man power (developers), If Jemsoft can feed themselves then we have enough man power where we can use proactively toward other agreement.

This is why i believe this acquisition was well thought and planned. I hope i was right in this case. what can we do as holder... whinging on something happen in the past would not improve what need to be done in the future.

Here the question i kept wonder. now it answer for me. Why all our license kept mention Management Fee but always vaguely mention without explaination before? But only until recent announcement of Jemsoft and following with Lenze... where active download being clearly explained.

If you read through latest presentation it is very clear where we heading.
    Now i can tell you if i want to negativity towards this announcement, I can put up worse scenario than you ever think of. But i choose to believe in my faith of this tech. that is why i still posting here as holder (but posting less). sometime posting too much giving idea to downramping gang like JBR and T10 to tear it bigger.

I do agree the steps taken by Growler, this only step to change the BOD structure. Nothing to do with business core as whole. 2 Entities need to be separate. And i also did take part in Growler idea as well.

Please do not take this as offend but as something to think about.
    We all hope XPED could be what it should be as we believe during RYG RTO.
    GLTA LT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.