OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Look this debate ain't going nowhere and all we doing here is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18354
    Look this debate ain't going nowhere and all we doing here is making assumption after assumption. In relation to JCT when initially announced we could imagine the links into smarter homes/nursing etc but the fact of the matter is JCT has been a drain on cash flow which has probably contributed to the CRs and it ain't clrear when JCT won't be a cash drain. And that wasn't helped by management rewarding themselves with greater wages for this JCT takeover and hence why I am critical of management not taking pay cuts (as good as a CR) and then be rewarded for lost income when SP rises and revenue comes in (obviously less dilution with a higher SP).

In terms of Jemsoft, well same same and not clear exactly how self funded they are especially if they are anticipated to grow and what capex is required for that growth.

Lenze is here finally with revenue however it is not clear the extent of revenue coming in and obviously with the bonus options slated for expiry December, I take it from that they need more money before revenue comes in in larger quantities so that the cash flow at least meets expenses.

The actual fact of the matter is XPE needs to provide a comprehensive update on where all projects are at, the reasons for delays in revenue, how the acquisitions above fit into the broader role of ADRC and when they expect XPE to become cash flow positive etc etc. Given we are meant to be voting next week the complete lack of an update remains a concern too me.

As I posted the other day the cynic in me might think the Lenze announcement was to ensure the CN holder had something to offload shares into whilst the optimist in me felt well finally revenue and finally something of substance revenue wise. Whilst I still remain negative, albeit far less negative than a week back, full transparency is what is required jhere, without breaching confidentiality, and that might even make me become positive again.

Everyone else is guessing at integration, synergies etc etc of these acquisitions as they translate through to positive cash flow and the areas where this integration will occur, but what would put faith in XPE and remove negativity and possibly restore SH sentiment is management taking a pay cut and state they are taking the paycut and to be recompensated in shares further down the track when SP rises etc etc. Then again a full update as stated in the para above would also go a long way to that restoration.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $8 122

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24381 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.