OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped Completes Porting to Chipset Manufacturers, page-271

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    @user23 I'm not suggesting they have "sat" on price sensitive information.
    My point is the timing. You would have to be naive to think managment had no knowledge of the progression regarding the porting to the chipsets. If you didn't know about about the progression of your flagship product what type of managment are you.

Much like in the announcement MD stated porting to the telink chip is nearing completion. They will have known the same regarding the U.S. chipset manufacturers. With no legal requirement to update the market on progress.

Rather than CR at all time lows with 9 mill in the bank. Perhaps a shareholder update saying the MOU s were still in play and porting to their chipsets was nearing completion. Could have settled the downward trend and consistant shareholder questions regarding a lack of news regarding the MOU s. Some had come to the conclusion the CR was for Xpe to go it alone and the MOUs had fallen through for example.

To me this CR seems very opportunistic. As a shareholder I would rather raise in strength than weakness. And managment will have had a fair idea of what was to come. Otherwise it's poor managment.

Regarding your literal take on my P and D. I'm simply saying the market is going to pump the SP on strong fundamental news. However for those newly invested at the raise price of 2.9 who are they??? I'm worried a sell off taking profits due to opportunistic gain will occur. I hope they are long term investors. But again we don't know who they are and I am unclear on the particulars of that raise it is beyond my realms of understanding.

So will it be a case of strong gains... Shareholders purchase their 3.3 offer only for a sell off to occur prior to recieving their allocation. Not saying it will happen. Perhaps even if it did the strong new sentiment will override any such sell off. But again who knows because as if late confidence in XPE has been at all time lows and rightly so. Very strange time line of events lately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.