RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Ann: Xped Granted Lucrative Patent in China, page-193

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Makes complete sense to me. Abs. brilliant actually. We are just scratching the surface here.

What xped have is IP that allows a company/device/product to "push" an application onto a smartphone. This can then allow the user to interact with, communicate with, or control the company/device/product.

The most obvious use of this technology is IoT as we know it. As in the technology can be used so that when a user taps their phone against a devices interface, a universal remote control app is pushed to the phone, and the user can then control the device using their phone. This concept is what we all have been salivating over. Controlling my lights or my stereo from my phone. Awesome.

Now why should we confine this technology to this single use of controlling devices (or IoT)? This is powerful stuff technology that has a million applications.

You could also use this same technology in the following scenario:

A user walks into their favourite pub and sits down at a table. Rather than having a server approach them and hassle them for an order - the user taps their phone on an xped terminal, and a menu food ordering app is pushed to their phone. The user can then place a beer and chips order with the restaurant when they are ready without having to even deal with a server. And since it's already on your phone, you can also settle your bill with the restaurant right then and there.

Have you seen those touch screen ordering systems they are installing in some mcdonalds? Same concept. The pub saves money on labour and increases sales as users can order whenever and as often as they'd like. However, the beauty of this system is that without having to invest in expensive touch screens on every table, the pub just adds cheap tap interfaces to each table and takes advantage of the screen on the customer's phone.

That's just one example. I posted about a half dozen others earlier in the thread and could probably give you about 100 more if you buy me a beer and let me go on a rant.

The point here is that xped/ryg are attempting to utilize the technology in as many avenues as possible and not just confining it to IoT as we know it. Which to me opens up a world of possiblities. IoT was just the first use of the tech and thus made the initial headlines, eCoupons is the next use. Many, many, many more to come.

Disruptive is absolutely the right word here.

Think I'm supposed to say something like DYOR and all IMO etc. etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.