OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Xped joining Open Connectivity Foundation-XPE.AX, page-47

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Don't worry, I don't think you will be in the red for long! In six months time recent events will be remembered like the Wall St "Flash Crash", a temporary glitch with no apparent cause. In this case presumably simply because a big seller shorted XPE and triggered a bunch of stop losses so they could buy back much cheaper, and the strategy worked to perfection and then some, as a lot of other people also stampeded to the exits.

It didn't help that IOT had already come back to earth. XPE's crash also caused BUD to fall into the 8 cent zone in the last day or two and the fundamentals of that stock are as good as XPE's.

I had a handful of XPE bought in the 7 and 8 cent levels. When I noticed the dramatic sell off, I sold everything else I own apart from just one other stock just to grab XPE whilst this bargain basement price Boxing Day sale is on. Having just come down the lift, XPE might go up the elevator compared to its rapid rise to 10 cents last time, but I think there will be a significant recovery by the end of September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.