OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

Scarpa...I'm afraid your posts mostly sound the same to me....

1. 107 Posts.
    Scarpa...I'm afraid your posts mostly sound the same to me. "Blah blah blah revenue blah blah revenue blah revenue."

There's more going on with this company than making a quick buck. We have plenty in the bank with a good cash burn so relax. The positioning of this company during the start up phase of IOT is absolutely critical for the larger picture. The market might not react much to this announcement but it's an incredibly positive step in the right direction...again. I would hold off on calling that "fluff". Yes Xped could nab some early chip customers but even with half decent profiabilty that won't get us much past low teens for fair value IMO. But for XPED to become part of the standard for IOT is billion dollar market cap stuff. I don't know about you but I'm not selling under 20c so I see this as a very positive announcement.

Quotes from July TMT coverage.
    "OCF would provide XPE with key inroads into powerful, standard-
    setting companies, helping the company to make ADRC technology part of industry standards."

"Threats
    - Potential exclusion from standard-setting bodies, such as the OCF, may substantially
    inhibit XPE’s future growth"
    No longer a threat.

Ups

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.