OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Well if you read my September news thread on confirmed news due...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Well if you read my September news thread on confirmed news due you will see why!

And to be honest and frank news has been delivered regularly - the problem is for a manipulated stock with heavy retail base the big boys will sell into it. At one point that will change. Problem is I have been right about news delivered regularly but on last few news releases seen sell the news. I can't help the market chooses to do that.

I have also said time and time again stop trying to be clever and trade it and just buy and hold what you can afford to hold. Too many short term retailers.

But thank you for your post as do appreciate for many the frustration as they are looking for the instant millions, but it just doesn't work like that imo. And I look forward to Marty getting some Asian funds on board as just too many retailers on this register.

But then again you have been holding for a year which is at least double for what I have been holding for. Ok I will keep quiet on news bit as yes problem I appreciate is every bit of news been sold into to date, so lets wait for the news where that does not happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3695 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.