ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 472 Posts.
    IMO you are either connected with JS or pushing an agenda of which you are not showing you proper hand or you just dont know what you are talking about. To many times you have written comments about how good JS is or how is should be the CEO.

Facts are this.
    JS was the CEO and for reasons only known to the company he is no longer the CEO.
    Since he has not been the CEO the company has moved ahead in leaps and bounds, made acquisitions, signed potentially 2 or 3 MOU's with the some of the biggest chip company in the world , raised $8m in funding, listed on the ASX and I am sure many other things that we are not currently aware of.
    Can I also point out that all the fund raising as per the prospectus was done on the basis that he was not going to be the CEO and Chris Wood was to be CEO who is one of the Xped Co-Founders.
    On top of this the biggest industries moving forward to 2050 as identified by IMF and especially in ASIA is in Aged and Health Care sectors being the no 1 thing. Second to this was superannuation and finance.
    I would also like to point out that from the very start XPED and Raya Group had identified that the commercial market was not only a bigger market than the retail market but a much more profitable market to operate in.
    Again this is only IMO but I think many of the share holders are very happy with where this is going and would like it to continue with the current MGM. Being a public company if you dont like it, sell, thats the easy way forward for your self.

Hank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.