OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Do you fully understand how large the IOT opportunity is...

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Do you fully understand how large the IOT opportunity is throughout all of Asia?

Why do you think it needs to be dealt with on a daily basis by someone with Mr Stefanacs experience and connections?

Why would he be here in Australia as a figurehead position directing the company, when his HOME (Singapore) is where the WORLD meets to conduct business and do deals in ASIA?

Singapore is the GATEWAY to ASIA.

What do you think he's doing in Singapore?

Why do you think the IoT Expo was held in Singapore?

Why was Mr Stefanac based in Asia when working with Nokia/Qualcomm prior to joining Xped?
    Start by researching, just who else just in the technology industry is in Singapore and why they are before you come back here. Let alone the finances.

Singapore is to Asia, what Switzerland is to Europe.

As for why they are buying up small companies, to grow Xped as a company itself, diversify into multiple revenue streams, a portfolio of smaller ideas all based around the technology of ADRC itself, rather then being a one trick pony riding on a single dream of a "chippie deal".

XPED would have been in negotiations with JCT, saw a way to help them improve their product and a way to capture yet another lucrative revenue stream.

What do you think a contract to outfit and maintain inter-communication devices of an entire hospital would be like? Or how about this?

"JCT’s new messaging software, NuCaMS, has been developed based on a Global Server and Site Server architecture allowing Hospital Management to monitor multiple Hospitals through our Global Server software, access reporting and to ensure failsafe update, backup and restore of any site server at a hospital"

I'll ask what is one of the biggest conglomerates in the world, firmly embedded into the medical industry.

GENERAL ELECTRIC, Revenue 2015: US$117.38 billion

What did they do? They bought good ideas and implement them.

Would you go back in time and tell them to not waste their time with CT Scanners? Maybe they should've just stuck with making televisions and lightbulbs?

If you're not happy and are in profit, then you have the clear option to sell and take your money to the clearly greener pastures you seek.

Company is moving forward, keeps me updated and has a solid plan out-lined, working with some of the biggest names in the technology industry. I'm happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.