OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Yeah, it is a bit of a stab in the dark for us to be second...

1. 2,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Yeah, it is a bit of a stab in the dark for us to be second guessing management decisions at this point based on partial information and not being privy to the inside thoughts and plans.

Only time will tell if the big picture strategy that XPE are, and have been pursuing for years with their own time and money will pay off for them and us.

They have a hell of a lot more riding on this then me and even if the JCT announcement was a left field surprise to us HC shareholders I trust they have thoroughly thought it out. If revenue milestones are met, then they have been met, regardless of how.

The one time I really did wonder about management was when the idea of 'Loyalty' shares/options were going to be offered share holders. That didn't work for me because, just being a shareholder on a particular day, does not loyalty make. I'm glad that one was scraped.

Also, I was looking through JB HiFi today and noticing the 'smart home' stuff….. chaotic……Looks like the world really needs the XPE approach/tech to bring everything together, coherent and human again.

Keep them announcements coming XPE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.