OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

You are correct and you have made some good points "Stefanac"...

1. 429 Posts.
    You are correct and you have made some good points "Stefanac" has bucket loads of experience and is very competent in the wireless technology sector globally.
    He was running the company as CEO but has pulled back to the Asian manager, there could be many reasons for this don't discount that there is more to life than money or being a CEO it could be a decision made for lifestyle or family reasons . Looking at him physically it looks like he has worked very hard and experienced plenty of business lunches,
    he may wish to live a more balanced life CEO is not easy . Also John is very well liked in Asia and even respected by his rivals he is very well trusted , and anybody who has met him will tell you he calls a spade a spade , he is in an ideal location to help propel Xped.
    As with interests in tiny companies this I have found personally this a perfect way of launching a company. I've started two business's and the first objective is for sales and market its the best advertising ever which compounds rapidly, the small business start disrupting the giants then there can be a tidal wave of interest.
    Also I wouldn't under estimate the medical area , one big provider of equipment GE has never been the same since Jack Welch left the helm there is definately an opportunity now for new players to enter.

Been holding this one for a while not as long as Graham or Hudson though , still can't find a competing company to match to hedge my bet in the world
    goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.