ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,855 Posts.
    "OMG! I have to ask you.....R U O K?"

Haha ...now that you asked ... probably not, coz too enthusiastic!

ZigBee 3 is going to be used by hundreds of OEM's and companies involved with IOT. The same as BLE 5.
    Neither of those protocols are owned by XPE. XPE gains nothing from other people using them.

"Haha I know - and that's part of the excitement. "

Using either protocol does not bind anyone to XPE at all....not in the slightest bit.

"Think you got to twist your mind a bit on XPED's partners. If you can't see it that way, I really really can't help you."

Both BLe5 and ZigBee 3.0 are just protocols made by other companies as a transport layer. It is a language like C++ or Perl.

"Hmmmm.... did I wear my glasses when I was reading Xped's latest presentation the other day? I am very pretty sure I did.....in fact, my new pair of glasses

You keep thinking that because XPE mentioned ZigBee 3.0 that somehow that binds everyone to XPE....its the other way around.

"Did I say "everyone"???? Not that I can remember. I only highlighted the article on DSC at CES 2017 which stated about 30 manufacturers from around the world which included Bosch and Leedarson .......

XPE will use BLE5 and ZigBee in their products or apps to talk to devices.

Errr ..... XPE will use BLE5 and ZigBee?

I think the right way to say it is, Xped’s solution can support BLE and Zigbee communication protocols. BLE 5 - Hey! We have not been told of that! How I wish.

I think we may have found the source of your confusion here. At least I hope so.

Hee Hee ....really?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.