OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Tis is my understanding. That was a very good article for...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    Tis is my understanding. That was a very good article for understanding Zigbee 3.0. Thanks Scar.

Historically, Zigbee members have problems in interoperability amongst their members' own products. Hence, Zigbee Alliance came up with Zigbee 3.0 which then allowed interoperability amongst Zigbee members' products. That is only for Zigbee products.

In Jan 2017, Telink passed Zigbee 3.0 certification tests.

http://www.telink-semi.com/site/Node/79

Shanghai, China,5 January 2017–Telink Semiconductor, developer of highly integrated low power chips for Internet of Things (IoT) applications, has announced that its ZigBee RF SoC has passed the ZigBee compliant platform tests based on the latest ZigBee stack specification using DSR Corporation’s ZBOSS 3.0 ZigBee 3.0 wireless stack, and thus can start to provide a ZigBee 3.0 SDK (software development kit) to its customers.

The ZigBee 3.0 compliant platforms certification ensures that the ZigBee solutions (TLSR8269, and next generation product TLSR 8255 which is coming soon) offered by Telink Semiconductor conform to the latest ZigBee Alliance requirements,providing seamless interoperability among the widest range of smart devices and gives consumers and businesses access to innovative products and services that will work together seamlessly to enhance everyday life. This includes applications such as home automation, lighting, energy management, smart appliance, security, sensors, and health care monitoring products.

Zigbee's manufacturers were as listed which included Telink. And yes, Jack, only Telink has Xped's ADRC.

Comments welcome.

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.