NXS 4.76% 25.0¢ next science limited

Hi NavyDiverHad a very similar experience to you, had a right...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi NavyDiver
    Had a very similar experience to you, had a right knee replacement about 5 yrs ago. About 8 mths after the opp knee blew up, put back in to hospital they drained the knee but no fluid came out,then had blood tests for what they thought was a staf infection, tests came back inconclusive. Next step is they want to open my knee up again take out the implant fill it full of antibiotics then put a plastic implant in for 6 mths after that open me back up again then put metal implant back in.
    I decided to send an email to the company after reading The Great Wilsons Drug and Device newsletter that was released this week page 5 showed photos of before and after, using saline and Xperience in a knee replacement surgery, totally amazing. I was then contacted by Christopher Hunter one of the PHD Sientists working for the company in America.He then said what was proposed by my surgeon, a full two stage revision is the gold standard of what they would do in the US but would be more than happy to talk to my surgeon how Xperience would help.
    So I totally agree with you,if it kills the bacteria, they all should be using it, to save people having to go through what we have been and are going through.If the company reads this thank you for getting Christopher to contact me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.013(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $72.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $18.39K 70.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20530 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 45500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.013 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 21249
Last updated 15.08pm 14/06/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.