RDN 2.94% 3.5¢ raiden resources limited

M1,If you have followed AFL in the past you may have heard this...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    M1,
    If you have followed AFL in the past you may have heard this one it was used by Mick Malthouse on a number of occasions, he loved his Confucius proverbs.
    “The ox is slow but the earth is patient” is a proverb that emphasizes the value of hard work, discipline, and patience. The ox represents the diligent worker who may not be fast but is reliable and thorough. The earth represents the reward that awaits the worker who does the job well.

RDN have enough cash for a very decent drill program, especially when there are many spinning drill bits a couple of Kms away.
    The cash is not the problem, it is the process which takes time, defining drill targets to start with, EPA Surveys & permitting, local first nations heritage surveys and sign off, drill pad construction and the list goes on!
    Not as easy as we have pegs, they contain spodge lets go drill the fkers.
    I think management are moving this project at light speed compared to many others, the others maybe using the same principles, but the RDN Ox is on steroids compared to many others in the region.
    I like what I see, keep feeding our Ox Dusko, but let's also be thorough and cross all the i's & t's as I think this will be huge!

Cheers BK 14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $92.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $367.7K 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 523948 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1722947 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 8815217
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.