XST 11.1% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

Hopefully so. I do suspect there might be a few small ASX oil...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hopefully so. I do suspect there might be a few small ASX oil producers/explorers that (once they know we exist), might try to take us over, simply as a cost effective way to achieve growth. Just as a hypothetical only, a company like BAS (for demonstration purposes only) that has a market cap of approx. $37m and production of around 135,000 parrels per annum, might be able to pick us up for around $6m (XST's current market cap). In doing so, they could approximately tripple their own near term production (based on the assumptions from my previous post). Meaning their approx. 135,000 barrels pa and XST's approx. 270,000 near term production potential (giving total of approx. 400,000 barrels/annum). Such a strategy could be used to provide some downside protection for their own share price and as a growth platform for further growth.
    XST needs to be aware of this, actively aim to further boost production and drive shareholders wealth (via a rising share price). This should help prevent us getting gobbled up for some other company that then gets all the benefit.
    I would hope regular updates of the reactivation program and on the newly acquired acerage could help get the word out on XST.
    Good luck to all holders!
    IMHO / DYOR
    Last edited by MicroNova2035: 06/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.28K 1.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 153781 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.