XST 0.00% 1.4¢ xstate resources limited

50% is the smallest value it could increase - and it didn't...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    50% is the smallest value it could increase - and it didn't hold.

just profitable means very little for a stock as tarnished as this - and they're doesn't seem to be a plan in place to really do more than accrue a couple barrels of oil more once and I'm a while.

For new investors... This might be an ok..ish? Stock.
    Anyone who's been holding this stock in the last couple of years aren't seeing anything that could see a return on their investment. At this rate we might be steady at .003 by Christmas.

Those $200 million dollar lithium are taking a risk in the hopes of making a discovery that would make them billions of dollars. We are currently throwing the very little money we have at small WI in small discoveries.

As someone holding BRK - a company making more than XST every week, yet still getting hammered low due to management failures in the past, I can tell you with confidence that the market shows no interest to these safe and slow plays when money in the bank will likely return better than holding this stock for the next year.

Until XST consolidate and do a meaningful cap raise for a big project, this is going nowhere fast.

50% this week - unless you've been in line at 003 for the last year you're not seeing a profit on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.34K 95.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 707944 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.