XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

This end of the market needs something to speculate about and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    This end of the market needs something to speculate about and drive investor demand so we can clear the sell lines.

Adding a few extra barrels here and there will not excite anyone.

At the end of the day it’s great if they can add more revenue and build up a war chest so we can target something big and without a JV but at this rate it will take a long time.

I will continue to hold as I see zero point selling at such low levels but sometimes I question whether to take the loss.

Please XST, find a big oil target that will see us line wiping and back over 1c. They will need to find a good broker, consolidate say 50 to 1 leaving a SOI just over 60m. The SP will be 10 cents.

Issue another 100m shares and raise $10m that’s assuming they can find enough investors to participate.

Use the money to chase a big target and we should finally see the SP take off on speculation.

Even if they have to go into a JV to fund it I would like to see them hold 50% minimum.

It may not be the easiest environment to raise but at least I hope they’re exploring this as an option as no holder likes to see their investment stagnate like this.

The big unknown is Borba and whether it can be monetised?

Their last 4C states “Permitting of onsite facilities is being initiated” if true and if approved this will without doubt see the SP spike depending on the potential and economic windfall for XST.

Good luck holders, who knows 2023 might actually be fruitful if they can pull the rabbit out of the hat.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.