GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Uhm , maybe I'm not understanding this, but if the fundamental...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Uhm , maybe I'm not understanding this, but if the fundamental scope and size of a company is bound to change , and you have information on it and it is currently trading ,and you take advantage of that because you are part of the negotiations, or the brother or sister or gardener or whatever of someone who is busy with these negotiations. And at the same time the market doesn't know what is coming because they originally got involved when the company was going to get into drilling a single well for gas, ( and now the company is acquiring other wells they don't know about, or buying up companies that have value to the process, and its commercially sensitive cause they don't want to have to pay more for it than the going price) NOW if that said company did not take measured to curb insider trading as it would better be known as , then the shareholders would be really pissed off. That trading halt you see there , is the company doing its job. If you see it that way , even though you are burning to know what they are up to , you will in due course anyway . So TH as long as it takes to change this from a one-trick pony ( with a future option on getting another) to a Barnaby circus that may just attract a crowd with all its marvels. this is all IMO and I am really being optimistic here, 'cause I don't see a glass half full I just know how thirsty I am to drink what is in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.