SGC 0.00% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

I am hoping someone may be able to clarify some small concerns...

1. 34 Posts.
    I am hoping someone may be able to clarify some small concerns for me regarding the Resource Assessment.

* Am I correct in assuming that the report must have been finalised, and used in, negotiations with potential farm-in partners?
    * If so, and it is true that offers have been made and rejected, then either the potential partner has under-estimated the data or the company has over-estimated it. Surely if it was a game-changer, small cap companies would have given an arm and a leg to be involved?
    * Once the decision was made to go it alone (within both SGC and XST) then why wasn't the report released? If the report truly does reflect the "Dempsey on Steroids" claim then the subsequent cap raise could have been completed at a significantly higher price and therefore less dilution.
    * Now that all the funding is in place and the drill is ready to be mobilised, where is the report? Why wouldn't it be released so that we all know what we are aiming for?

I am merely a passenger at this point, holding on tight to my small holding and hoping for the best but the lack of a resource assessment is bugging me. Are there games being played here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.483M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.577K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5350000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4430177 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.