HCL 3.45% 14.0¢ highcom limited

Both 1H24 & 2H24 revenues based on what Scott has communicated -...

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1079
    Both 1H24 & 2H24 revenues based on what Scott has communicated - Ballistics 'run rate' of ~$2m per month, and Technology being the share of $15.9m 4 yr services contract signed recently.

Yes this is conservative, so additional orders will be incremental to that. I'd also take pipeline etc lightly......if you recall the SUAS order was imminent for quite some time, so perhaps they are making good progress in pitching to customers who then need to do months of due diligence, but from a shareholder perspective, the key is profitability this year (i.e. positive EPS), Cashflow (cash balances are relatively low given inventory build up) and also selling that inventory (they have previously written down/written off inventory which again not great for any metric).

Look Scott seems very good and I like the fact that he is trying to build into the business steady revenues (both the services side as well as ballistics business), as ultimately the business is now sizable and has a cost of doing business of ~$20m so they need to cover that as a minimum with potential upside with additional orders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $29.71K 214.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22884 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 50197 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.