HCL 4.00% 12.0¢ highcom limited

Ann: XTEK announces US Acquisition, Placement and SPP, page-18

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

This is a repost with some content removed as advised by moderator

carbon1 - *content removed*

Since the HighCom acquisition, I’ve been doing some digging. That’s actually what I do. I’d be interested in others’ thoughts (pls no EXTEC mgmt) on the below points1) As I said before, this new SPP has anchored the SP in the wake of the oversubscribed placement and announcement. They should have understood the demand for the placement and asked for all necessary finding the first time. How can you ask for more $ just days after a placement? They would have known. This actually really stings as a long suffering minor longterm shareholder looking for improvement. (2) It appears HighCom has actually had a recent digital facelift in preparation for sale. It reminds me of a story about putting lipstick on a pig. EXTEC mgmt have had a whirlwind romance and now has woken up with a significant ball and chain. HighCom boast a 10-year warranty on their products and there is a video online of an independent test showing their product actually being pierced by bullets. How can EXTEC shareholders accept this liability? I’d be surprised if this was even actually known by them. CY 2017 results are outrageously poor. (3) GM performance. Honestly, take a portion of your 500k salary and hire a speechwriter and stay on script. Actually, preferably, a stunt double for interviews also. The most recent proactive interview was a trainwreck or arrogance and incompetence. He actually degraded HighCom’s current products and technology and clearly does not understand the Berry Amendment – the real purpose for the acquisition. (4) Hopefully HighCom has some competent mgmt that can be retained during the acquisition. A purge is actually needed.

Que furious response from insiders and haters.

Do your own research. This is not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $69.13K 572.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36551 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 67989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.