HCL 0.00% 13.5¢ highcom limited

Hi Batcher. XTE has been an interesting prospect for some time...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Batcher. XTE has been an interesting prospect for some time but has had a string of setbacks which hopefully are now history. To me the reasons for the run are:
    - sadly for the world military equipment will be more in demand for at least a while and if the XTE products are as good as XTE say (and we shareholders hope) there will be more orders like today's. Maybe the market is just realising that.
    - XTE has traditionally been a tightly held stock which means it moves up smartly on small amounts of buying. As long term holders have seen it works the other way too! I do not have the latest numbers but I think the three top shareholders now control at least a third of issued capital. It used to be tighter but there have been several CRs in the last couple of years which broadened the shareholder base somewhat.
    - there is new management in place which reports they have taken out about $3m in annual overheads. No point in looking backward but what I think it means is we now have outgoings on R&D as well as administration more in line with income. I hope so anyway.

Other long term holders will have their own reasons I am sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $35.87K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 86048 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 90761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.