HCL 0.00% 13.5¢ highcom limited

This is pretty exciting for XTEK if it comes off and they get...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    This is pretty exciting for XTEK if it comes off and they get the TGA approval. Apparently already approved for use in UK by MHRA - so I doubt whether its garbage "fly by night" stuff that some here have just suggested.
    As I investigated this over the last hour, its seems that TT Electronics (TTG) [the contract manufacturer] share price on the FTSE went up from ~GBP212 to a high of ~GBP252 on this announcement last week!
    And there is also some company doing private testing in London city using this machine. Given all the QLD circus again IF this unit can get TGA approval here then I would say a winner for us.
    I didn't see any pricing mentioned, but even at say AUD50k-100k a pop, they might sell 100 or more, which is still pretty good.
    The video online shows some sort of plastic cartridge consumable test item being used, so that is obviously the real cash cow potentially.
    I think PCR tests are ~AUD100-150 a go, so if that cartridge was around that sort of money too, then that could be a real winner - an annuity income stream for XTEK going forward over time.
    Just think how it could be used to protect the international boarders for incoming passengers being tested on the spot with a yes or no answer. May not need to quarantine at all?!
    So, yes, while it seems a bit left field for them and not being organic IP, they do have a history of bringing in good products from overseas and supporting them over the long term (from what I've read). So, if they can get good income and profit out of it I don't really care to be honest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $35.87K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 86048 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 90761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.