HCL 4.00% 13.0¢ highcom limited

Ann: XTEK signs exclusive distribution agreement for Virolens, page-9

1. 4,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    TTG pumped 18%, followed by (so far) a 9% dump.
    If this was truly something TTG investors believed would be adapted world wide for use in airports etc as the solution to quick tests then this would have pumped much - much harder with insane volume from international whales piling in.
    They also would have far more options than to partner with a 35M smallcap in an unrelated industry on the ASX to distribute it. lol...

Without looking into how stringent or what the MHRA approval entails, the 184 sample size is ridiculously small to make any conclusions about it being trusted for anything more than your local supermarket.

Even IF this product does end up being the standard in airports or otherwise mass adoption - what are the margins for XTE? I mean they aren't building it, have IP on it etc... mere resellers and perhaps maintenance. Does XTE have a fleet of trained service staff?

The more I think about this, the more questions I have and the less I can believe mgmt are spending time entertaining ideas like this instead of focusing on selling #*@$* armour after all this time waiting for xtclave to finally be capable of mass production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $1.176K 9.383K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32417 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 44770 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.