HCL 3.45% 14.0¢ highcom limited

One big contract would be great certainly but we are getting...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    One big contract would be great certainly but we are getting there already. If I have the numbers right revenue for FY21 was A$28m, this weeks update says revenue for FY22 will be more than A$60m and if you add the orders already in hand for FY23 to the A$6.5m shareshark1 found on the government tenders site (which as far as I can see is not yet announced) we start next FY with orders of A$44m. So FY23 starts with orders worth more than todays MC.

For sure these orders still have to be delivered with good margins to get to net profits but the problem here is XTE remains a small cap with a history of promising looking technology but multiple capital raises with only one marginal profit in 10 years. The new management is turning that history around with a run of orders but as romans said, it will take some time for the market to catch up with where XTE is now. As well as delivering on orders in hand and continuing to bag new ones XTE management has to communicate what is now happening. I expect/hope they will be as effective there as they have been with reshaping the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $29.71K 214.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22884 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 50197 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.