NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: xTV's Growth Strategy Continues With 5 Additional Customers, page-10

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Starting to really doubt this company too now Smac. The amount of contravening/pessimistic/ adverse call them what you will announcements and events from this company seems to be growing, the announcement of the unamed U.S. telco which to this day has still not been announced to the market, the options debacle, Tony Valecca from UST no longer joining the board, the 6 month later amendment to the innovative health announcement, the fact that every single announcement with some positiveness to it gets sold into and now this latest announcement of 5 new customers where 2 of them are XTV managers. I don't want to seem like a negative nancy as I do believe this company has the product and tech to go all the way but the lack of execution seems to be a real concern. I know the CEO has said that in these early days it's all about the customer and I understand that but at some point the company needs to put some substantial share price accretive runs on the board and unless they do in the near term I'll be exiting.

GLTAH

Slug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.