EFE 11.1% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

10 years experience on and off in exploration and working with...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    10 years experience on and off in exploration and working with geologists. The bad news is that the numbers are really low, lithium readings that show almost zero value, it is soil sampling which as they stated gives lower values but this area seems very unappealing. Maybe they will put diamond drill rigs in the anomalous area, but 30ppm is nothing, if that's the surface reading on what is already shallow bedrock (they should disclose those depths) then it's looking like a a fairly hopeless area. I put a lot of money in on the news of Chinese backers, I wish I had spent a lot more time looking at their previous results, because foreign investing doesn't mean much, they are throwing chump change out, with the possibility of a good lithium source or they can probably get their money back from the Chinese government. I don't know how their system works but I have seen a lot of foreign investors taking what seems to me, very risky financial backing with junior companies. So do I sell, or put it in the bottom draw? It's a new financial year, too early to know if I will use it to offset capital gains as the year progresses. It's high risk with exploration I'm totally off Junior mining companies listed on the ASX the gamble is too high, from now on its proven companies only that have real results and are close to mining operation, because it is a needle in a haystack. Why the shareprice didn't drop further today with such poor results? Maybe because the outcome has been speculated already and investors gave up a long time ago. 16 million is pennies, so we might have already hit a shallow rock bottom. Absolutely hopeless at this stage how much more area do they have to cover? They have already assayed all their most optimistic zones, I just can not see where they go from here, the proof was in the pudding, no comment on future drill plans, I don't know what to say except anything from now on would be pure luck and very high risk. All my opinion based on what so far has been a lot of super low assay results, it is what it is, do your own research, but yes if the market cap was 60 million yesterday it would have taken a huge hit today, by far the most unappealing stock in my portfolio by far. Again all my opinion so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $564 140.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12033597 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4045613 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.