EFE 20.0% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: Yalgoo soil samples assay results, page-22

1. 8,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8171
    I don't have any confidence in any lepidolite outfits as the processing is at a much higher cost than processing spodumene for the same output, so whenever lithium prices get low enough for spodumene suppliers to suffer a bit, lepidolite producers will be out of production backwards, as in losing money.

Many people believe that lithium will stay high in price, but that has never been the case of any other metal, so I don't think it will apply to lithium either. For that reason alone I stay away from anything to do with lepidolite..

I had a fair sized holding here last year but dumped the lot as soon as the spodumene dream at Curlew East/Trigg Hill was killed off.

Taking a year to get around to soil samples at Yalgoo smells like a lifestyle company to me. Despite getting these tenements last year and getting on with the job of a few soil samples, they really dragged out the time frames, probably knowing/expecting there was not much there, but continually dangling the carrot in front of shareholders.

IMHO you can tell a lifestyle company by how quickly they act (or don't act) on recently gained tenements. Taking a lot of time to do some simple soil sampling has red flags all over it for me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.4K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10994756 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1537750 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.