EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

To me, "Soil sampling was used because the outcrops of...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    To me, "Soil sampling was used because the outcrops of pegmatites were poor and erratic although the depth to basement rocks is believed
    to be shallow. As such, the value of the elemental results will be lower than if rock chip samples were taken." is a very fair, transparent statement in the opening paragraphs of the Yalgoo West soil samples results announcement. The continued speculation here about the motivations of the company often seem unwarranted to me. Personally, I see a company acquiring new sites for the exploration of lithium with the intention of finding suitable resources for mining that meets the needs of their Chinese partners respectively. This year has been agonizingly slow, agreed, but to me, it's not like nothing has been done or is being done to achieve success. I think it's important to remember the company joined with one of its Chinese partners to create Eastern Resources Limited from its previous Eastern Iron Limited. I'm not of the opinion that such an act was done lightly. Of course time will tell, this is not financial advice, and is my opinion based on the facts I have seen so far. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.48K 2.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 465000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3314385 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.