AZY 8.70% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

So we won't get another two holes drilled in Calibre, that is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    So we won't get another two holes drilled in Calibre, that is clear. Calibre drilling is sitting idle until a partner is introduced. Who know's how long that will take, if ever. I wonder what happend with the drill rig that is supposed to be still on site? Probably it was send home.

The conceptual study wasn't what I expected/hoped. Lot's of talk about the potential it has, but nothing really new. We all know the potential is there. The study was partially done to determine how to get the most out of the next two drill holes. Not drilling them at all is saying another two holes won't make a difference at this stage.

On the other hand, now it's full focus again on exploring the rest of the huge land package. Conduct geophysics and bring the excitement back with some huge targets, which I believe are present somewhere in their tenenments. Another massive target combined with with the "Creasy factor" can do magic.

The management team is top noch and have full confidence in them acting in our interest.

Roel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $408.9K 16.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 581192 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2978125 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.