HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Yandal Exploration Update, page-28

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Veecat…. well hello Kitty …pheeeew your definitely one Smelly cat, someone please give the cat a bath it has fleas and clean out the Kitty litter it stinks!

You seem to be a bowl half empty type of Tom cat, a cat who only comes out after dark.

You seem the type of Alley cat that likes to to hide in the shadows and pounces on any perceived sign of weakness.

Your one cat that is prolific poster, are you a pay per view/insta famous Top cat?

What I don’t understand is you are always very quick to highlight any perception of doom and gloom with HMX yet you don’t sell??? why??? what’s your modus operandi here ??? This cat doesn’t make logical sense???

For a Angry cat so disappointed in the company, broken, bitter and twisted yet Grumpy Cat comes back for more?? and still this cat holds??? why?

What black cat broker do you work for?

I personally love your work Felix because you seem to get off on the share price falling, I thank you cause I’ll just keep buying the dips, please keep up the great work Sylvester!

As a wise man/cat once said to me,

If any old cat can get lucky why isn’t every cat doing it?

A wiser man said to me,

Get lucky once it will a make you a Legend …get luck twice and it will make you a God!

This is only one part of many pieces smelly cat, so they didn’t find it in this particular exploration program in this spot, so what , they had a go, they are learning and they will not give up on the dream.

Don’t forget this Hammer Cat has more than nine lives.

I’m no pussy I believe in the HMX story, one perceived setback is not the end of the world!

I am looking forward to to the next lot of results, and the next and the next and the next, etc etc.

Good luck to all holders!

Cheers Aussie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.