ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    Unfortunately no more cash to invest. Holding a nice number of shares in this baby here.

Basically the floor has been prepared for a massive re-rating here. POG is on the up - supported by different factors - I like the consolidation in POG after the hype some months ago. Dollar index broke 93 support - which fuels further POG - saisonal, physical demand for gold should pick-up as from November and will come back to normal levels in 2021 (India, China). On the other hand only something like 2% increase in global gold production can be expected.

Price of copper on the other hand is also appreciating for several reasons. From a purely technical point of view (check a long term chart) it needs only another few percents to the up to break some technical resistance. Demand should increase in the coming months. If Joe Bidens wins a massive infrastructure program can be expected. Electrification in the context of climate change etc. will support CU price - and as we know not many large deposits have been discovered in the last years.

So we have here really all ingredients for a very exciting journey - WHAT WE MISS obviously is the initial ignition to let this baby fly to the moon.

I really look forward to drilling results - that might come every day. Therefore I still do not understand that somebody can sell on these levels just make a few bucks. Makes no sense for me to go for the 10% and to riks to miss a move of 100%. I am convinced that a good or excellent drilling results will catapult this thing to 10c - for the beginning. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.