HEM 0.00% 7.5¢ hemisphere resources limited

Stayer, I'm in here pretty heavily. I get a hollow feeling in...

1. 153 Posts.
    Stayer, I'm in here pretty heavily. I get a hollow feeling in the gut to see the sp doing as it is. When other similar stocks go down, so does HEM. When other similar stocks go up, HEM doesn't.When HEM makes a positive ann sp doesn't move.I'm baffled. BUT ... . Come back to basics ... . Look who the neighbours are. Look at the drill test results. Look at the existing transport infrastructure available. Check there are no directors selling. Note a principal shareholder is none other than a Boyatzis. These guys don't make judgement errors.
    TTC was a respected poster on this forum but by his own admission he said there was a quicker buck elsewhere. That's fine by me and I wish him well but I am not as switched on to the market as TTC seems to be. I am, however, convinced the only losers re HEM will be those who offload before an ann is made re being bought out by a major(Read neighbour).
    Nothing else motivates me to post this set of thoughts other than the simple basic facts as reiterated above,
    All thoughts would be appreciated.
    As always, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.