HAS 2.44% 21.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Iv'e been clear with my sentiment, if holding HAS is giving you...

1. 2ic
    5,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4685

Iv'e been clear with my sentiment, if holding HAS is giving you a sore ass don't take it out on me. My last post included two clear statements

"I posted early on HAS Feb DFS update snafu at $6 was likely unwound by those in the know back to low $3's where it probably should be over the last 12 months. Yangi is incredibly sensitive to NdPr price as one expects, so if you're a RE bull then plug in higher prices and buy value." and later on in thr post "All very interesting considering the moving parts and marginal Yangi situation at spot. I would not suggest panic selling out of HAS, even if the trend and CR overhang portents lower prices." I've banged the drum enough on Twiggy chosing to lend HAS money instead of actually investing into risk equity last year, even if you don't get it I better not insult you repaeting it.

It's not the first time I said those in the know have probably already walked down reality to where HAS MC should be, nor that if you believe RE prices are going higher and staying there that makes Yangi a winner and HAS good value. I should have to keep repeating myself, but it seems some people must stop reading past the pirst paragraph. Been geting that a lot recently what.png

NAIF only tips in once other finance and ~40% capex first loss equity is locked in. The assumption being if the equity investors are willng to risk it unsecured then it's good enoough for NAIF being senior secured. I'm sure NAIF and plenty others are happy to agree that RE prices are going higher, though NAIF isn;t exactly a commercial investment is it. NAIF is a pilitcal tool helping pick winners and generate Aussie jobs, export dollars and of course critical mineral supply chains...

The more I run my knuckles over the possie of RE wannabes the more a RE price bull I'm becoming. Take that comfort with you and have a great weekend.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $37.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $125.5K 612.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 378466 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 245237 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ 264789
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.