HAS 1.82% 28.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Ann: Yangibana Project Update, page-30

1. 2,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    IMO I always thought Hastings was moving in the right direction with its deal with NEO and overall plans as the NEW Australian Rare Earth Mine and PROCESSOR and how its oveall development progressing...

However since the share consolidation 1-20 the SP has struggled..... then later SPP at $4-40 and the SP has still struggled... to maintain itself around the $4.00 mark

IMO many things have started to concern me even though I still believe the project is a good one....

Firstly I'm not partcularly happy with Twiggy's involvement as is views differ quite a bit from mine and he is a strong Chinese business supporter, which in a way is not the direction of Hastings....

I think many shareholders have been burnt over the last year or so but still hanging in. on the basis that it is a good longterm project.

I think the Consolidation to $4.00 1-20. over priced the SP to the decrement of holders and it has struggled since. The current price is a big 40% from the consolidation plus drop Shareholders are now looking at a realistic SP of around the $3.00 when it gets back up to that point so a long road back to $4.00 plus.....and a lot of bridges to cross.....overall Fair value now well below $4.00

If you continue to hold it will be for many buying low now to hopefully regain value as the price creeps back up....

The the last release news from Lew sounde too me a bit desperate, clearly more work needs to be done to improving the management and messaging. The comments regarding the temporary CEO I have no knowledge of him or his credentilas, but the current SP is an indication that some earllier comments were probably close to the mark...

I will be looking to currently buy as low as I can get to reduce loss on the basis that SP will start to greep back up a bit....

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.