MRQ 12.5% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Hey straws, this is a genuine question and no sass intended....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey straws, this is a genuine question and no sass intended.
    What is the minimum positive news you would have wanted to see from this company to have made you happy with this drilling campaign?!

You used to be quite positive towards this company and it's projects... Which they are finally drilling and hitting some mineralised zones. We don't know if they're barron or not until the assays are finalised, but Mineralised zones are a great start first time round as a lot of holes for a bunch of other explorers return nothing

Looking back i can see you've been around MRQ for quite a while and can imagine you've experienced quite a fall in price, which justifiably would frustrate all... So i'm wondering, had there not been such delays getting to this stage, and the significant price drop... What would you honestly think about the recent drill campain?! And if you didnt like it... What would you have needed... Visible gold?! More intercepts of mineralisation?! Larger hits?!

Cause if you're saying that the mineralisation they encountered is definately baron before assays... I can't imagine more hits and greater lengths would make you happy... As they too would be barron right?! So... Is visible gold what you are after?! Or did you always hate this project?!

Genuine questions. I just can't see what was needed from the drilling campain of a $5m market cap explorer for you to again look favourably upon the company/ projects

Cheers
    Tablefor1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.