AQX 0.00% 0.5¢ alice queen limited

I appreciate what you are saying and thanks, I wouldn't mind a...

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I appreciate what you are saying and thanks, I wouldn't mind a percentage carry but my average is around the CR price so really haven't had the chance . But your suggestion , not advice, is sound.
    I guess I am more of a buy and wait for a proper re rate though that often takes a while. In the interim I just put faith in my research and trust that the BOD will do what is best. That usually involves activities behind the scenes that the market is as yet unaware , hence the contrary adage that the market has no idea until it does.
    I've derisked on a few other stocks , this one I view as a long term hold if Horn Isl really is as has been suggested. We still don't know anything about our current drilling north of Boda , or of the other prospect in close proximity which has yet to be drilled.
    They could be the icing on the cake -- could be the actual cake in fact but we, at least I, don't know yet.
    I was sort of having a go, it was unnecessary but I guess holders get a bit testy at times like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.455M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $7.656K 1.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 20363547 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 168861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.