MHK 1.09% 9.1¢ metal hawk limited.

The Reptile Dam prospect holds the promise of hidden treasures,...

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488

The Reptile Dam prospect holds the promise of hidden treasures, like a cryptic map etched into the earth’s skin.

Let’s delve into the geological vaults and uncover the elemental secrets:

1. Lithium: The whisper of electric dreams, the spark that powers our portable lives. Within the Reptile Dam’s rocky embrace, lithium awaits—a silent conductor, a guardian of energy.

2. Nickel: The sturdy backbone of stainless steel, the unsung hero of alloys. In the heart of Reptile Dam, nickel slumbers—a metallic sentinel, a defender against corrosion. ⚙️

Now, the precise quantities? Ah, my friend, that’s where the earth plays coy. The whispers of lithium and the stoicism of nickel remain veiled, hidden in the geological folds.

But fear not! The geologists, like curious alchemists, shall wield their drills and assays. They’ll pierce the earth’s crust, extract core samples, and whisper to the elements. And one day, the numbers shall emerge—lithium in milligrams per tonne, nickel in silent grams—a numerical revelation.

Until then, let us imagine: Reptile Dam, a treasure trove guarded by ancient rocks, where lithium and nickel dance in secret harmony.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $3.444K 36.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.